It’s October 4th in Silicon Beach! Are you celebrating #NationalTacoDay today?
I mean who doesn’t love a great taco? Or even a medium great taco?
#NationalTacoDay + Silicon Beach = 💕
Here, in no particular order, are five of our favorite Silicon Beach places to grab a taco today.
- Tito’s, of course! Almost 60 years in business and there is still a line every day
- Coni’Seafood – Get the full experience at the original Inglewood location or drop in at the new Mar Vista location
- The Talpa – Unadorned and authentic northern Mexican fare since 1964
- Casa Sanchez – If you’re in the mood for live music and linen napkins
- Sol – Mexican, Playa Vista-style
Want the best of the best and willing to venture a little further away from Silicon Beach? Here are EaterLA’s top 5. Spoiler alert. You’re going to recognize #3!
So where will we find you celebrating today? Just in case we can’t join you, tag us in your instagram posts!